BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Property of Numbers guide, help!

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by isisalaska » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:17 am
Hi
Even though I have read the explanation the OG and Kaplan give regarding Property of Numbers I am till having difficulties getting the problems right. I tried the strategy of plugging numbers and, although sometimes works, it takes me a long time. Does anyone have a better strategy? Or can anyone refer me a another source?

Thanks!
Isis Alaska
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by shashank.ism » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 am
isisalaska wrote:Hi
Even though I have read the explanation the OG and Kaplan give regarding Property of Numbers I am till having difficulties getting the problems right. I tried the strategy of plugging numbers and, although sometimes works, it takes me a long time. Does anyone have a better strategy? Or can anyone refer me a another source?

Thanks!
isisalaska I think regarding your question, I think the more you solve the problem the more u get tools to solve the problem. If any one give you the sum of all the tips and techniques regarding property of numbers then also it would not help, if you don't practice.
Just go on solving the problems and note the points where u faced the problem.. Apart from this note the points where u get sth new.
well plug in numbers always comes handy in solving problems, but not in all problems...
My Websites:
www.mba.webmaggu.com - India's social Network for MBA Aspirants

www.deal.webmaggu.com -India's online discount, coupon, free stuff informer.

www.dictionary.webmaggu.com - A compact free online dictionary with images.

Nothing is Impossible, even Impossible says I'm possible.
Join the discussion