BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Best study prep books/guides/materials? Am I an idiot?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by InfoSeeker » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 am
Is there someplace on this website where I can go to view user reviews (or expert reviews) of the study materials currently available in the marketplace?

I just dropped $40 on a study guide at Barnes & Noble and I am concerned about the quality of the examples in the book. I am on page 16 out of 488, and the first two reading comprehension example questions are very poor. The answers the authors chose are certainly not the best responses out of the ones they made available.

Therefore, I cannot use this book. Any study guide which comes to such poor conclusions in its first pages is not worth my time to read.

On some level, I am beginning to question the wisdom of taking the GMAT, and I've just gotten started with studying! What if the creators of the real GMAT are just as bad at reading comprehension as the creators of my study guide?! Or worse, what if I'm the one with the comprehension problem and English is really more like Martian to me?

What I really want to hear is that the study guide I have purchased is known to be terrible, and that other, better guides are available. This would make me feel much more confident in the GMAT test process and also in my ability to read.

Additionally, I would like to know which study guides are known to be excellent, so that I can avoid wasting my money on rubbish in the future.

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by komal » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 am
Hi infoseeker,

Here's the link for book recommendations. Hopefully u'll get all the answers here :

https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/books


Hope this helps : )
Join the discussion

by InfoSeeker » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 am
Thanks, Komal!
Join the discussion

by money9111 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm
InfoSeeker which book did you get? that way others can be warned before they purchase it?
My goal is to make MBA applicants take onus over their process.

My story from Pre-MBA to Cornell MBA - New Post in Pre-MBA blog

Me featured on Poets & Quants

Free Book for MBA Applicants

Join the discussion