BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Does studying for the GMAT make you a better writer?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by mike9950 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 am
What d'you guys think?

I've become a lot more aware of grammatical mistakes in people's writing, especially the writing of non-professional writers such as bloggers. I find that parallel construction is often not adhered to for instance. I don't necessarily know whether (NB: before the GMAT I probably would have written whether or not, but that's redundant!) following GMAT's grammar rules necessarily makes us better writers, but it's definitely something to think about.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by aim-wsc » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 am
Indeed, true. You become a better at writing (& reading, analysing as well) studying for GMAT.
Join the discussion

by money9111 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 am
I'd like to say that I've become a better RECOGNIZER than writer! hahaha.. I type too fast for me to be able to think about how to grammatically fix my errors. I know there have been a ton in these couple of sentences that I've just written!

I specifically named my blog = Ellipsing My Way...to Business School just so that I wouldn't have to worry about anyone mentioning my grammatical errors!
My goal is to make MBA applicants take onus over their process.

My story from Pre-MBA to Cornell MBA - New Post in Pre-MBA blog

Me featured on Poets & Quants

Free Book for MBA Applicants

Join the discussion