BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

my chances at top 7 schools

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jmkahn » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Hi,
I am planning to apply to top schools in northeast (columbia, hbs, wharton, tuck, yale,...) this year for round2. Deadline for rnd 2 is near, so I am not sure whether I will be able to make it, and will definitely need some assistance. Last year I applied only to columbia sometime a day before Apr 15th deadline and understandably got a reject (i understand all the seats might have been filled by then).

I want to understand my chances at these top schools and the kind of assistance I should seek from the admission consultants. I sure think I'd need some guidance regarding mba application.

My profile:
India origin male, 31y
BS/MS from top 10 schools in CS.
Highly versatile 7 yrs technology comp sci related experience
Lay off from last position this year, currently not working to concentrate on career change.
730 gmat (40v, 49q)
medium gpa
great recs.
medium extra curricular during undergrad

With the layoff my application essay story that I had planned for long time has become weak and may be can use some direction. Any comments reg my chances at the above schools?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by jmkahn » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 am
any help? thanks
Join the discussion

by jmkahn » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 pm
What do I need to do to get help here..
Join the discussion

by triple1986 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:53 pm
;-) you might want to keep in mind that it's christmas time...guess you will get an answer on monday, when holiday and weekend are over
Join the discussion