BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I proceed with my plan ?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by RishiChaturvedi » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 am
Hi,

I recently took GMAT and scored 660 (Q 49 and V 31). I am a Computer Engineer with 2.5 Years experience. My acads aggregate is 78% (GPA 3.9). I have good record of extra curr. Will get fine LORs from senior officials of 3 MNCs. I am planning to apply for following universities:-

1. Indiana (Kelley)
2. North Carolina - Chapel Hill (Kenan Flager)
3. Georgia Institute of Technology
4. Queen's
5. IE Madrid
6. ESADE
7. Western Ontario
8. Maryland
9. University of Washington
10. Brigham Young University (Utah)

Please suggest whether I should proceed with my plan.

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

Re: Should I proceed with my plan ?

by Linda Abraham » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm
RishiChaturvedi wrote:Hi,

I recently took GMAT and scored 660 (Q 49 and V 31). I am a Computer Engineer with 2.5 Years experience. My acads aggregate is 78% (GPA 3.9). I have good record of extra curr. Will get fine LORs from senior officials of 3 MNCs. I am planning to apply for following universities:-

1. Indiana (Kelley)
2. North Carolina - Chapel Hill (Kenan Flager)
3. Georgia Institute of Technology
4. Queen's
5. IE Madrid
6. ESADE
7. Western Ontario
8. Maryland
9. University of Washington
10. Brigham Young University (Utah)

Please suggest whether I should proceed with my plan.

Thanks!
You have a competitive profile for these programs, but 10 applications is definitely on the high side. I really think that 6-8 should be plenty.

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by RishiChaturvedi » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 am
Hi Linda,

Thank you. I am going to apply for 6 colleges/universities only. Just one more query. What are my chances for Oxford University.

Regards
Join the discussion

by Linda Abraham » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:04 pm
RishiChaturvedi wrote:Hi Linda,

Thank you. I am going to apply for 6 colleges/universities only. Just one more query. What are my chances for Oxford University.

Regards
Oxford is one the ones on your list where your chances are less than average. Your GMAT is slightly below the school's average and your level of work experience is significantly below Oxford's average of six years.

In choosing your six, aim for those schools with lower average years of work experience at matriculation (usually around 4 years of work experience).

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by RishiChaturvedi » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Linda

Have another query. The work experience b schools ask for, is it overall work experience or managerial work experience. My managerial work experience is zero and my overall work experience is 30 months. Though I have been mentoring few new recruits in my comapny and has led few teams in some activities of a particualr project. Am I eligible for the above mentioned programs.

Regards
Join the discussion

by Linda Abraham » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 pm
RishiChaturvedi wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Linda

Have another query. The work experience b schools ask for, is it overall work experience or managerial work experience. My managerial work experience is zero and my overall work experience is 30 months. Though I have been mentoring few new recruits in my comapny and has led few teams in some activities of a particualr project. Am I eligible for the above mentioned programs.

Regards
Rishi,

When talking about quantity of work experience for MBA admissions, I am talking about full-time work experience which is usually post-college full-time work experience. It does not have to be managerial, but managerial work experience is valued.

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by RishiChaturvedi » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 am
Hi Linda

Thank you for your cooperation. I have got an admit from Queen's.

Would require your further assistance regarding financing my MBA at Queen's.
The problem I am facing is , most of the banks at my home country offer loans with an amount which covers a very less portion of the total expense.

Please suggest some way through which I can finance most of my expenses

Regards,
Rishi Chaturvedi
Join the discussion