BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Low GMAT score

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by sarah_n78 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Hello,

I opted for Kaplan one-on-one coaching.
I scored 510 in the diagnostic test and 580, 610, 530 in subsequent tests.

In the UPT, I scored 530.

But in the actual GMAT I scored a miserable 460 :-(

I'm really disheartened. I aimed for 630 - to 650. What should I do now ?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by JasLamba » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm
Keep trying or call it quits.

Keep trying - read through the forum, analyze questions more carefully, take more practice exams, do more questions, repeat questions, review questions, go back through the fundamentals of math and grammar, practice timing more, read debriefs to see how others did it, take another course, take a personal tutor.

Call it quits - self-explanatory.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realize you posted on the Kaplan forum, I am not a Kaplan representative so just trying to give you a third party viewpoint. Take it for what its worth.

Good luck,
Jas
Join the discussion

by KapTeacherEli » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 pm
No problem, JasLamba, your advice is appreciated. But I'll take it from here if you don't mind! ;-)

First, sarah, remember that you've got the Higher Score Guarantee. Assuming you've completed your assignments given to you by your tutor, you can repeat the Kaplan course, free of charge. Furthermore, since you were working with a Kaplan tutor, you can purchase additional hours at a discounted HSG rate.

When you're working to re-take the test, my advice is to specifically focus on test-day stress. A result 50 points below your diag, and 150 below your high score can't be explained by bad luck and tough questions alone. Something went wrong--and your Kaplan tutor will be able to deconstruct your test-day experience, figure out exactly what went wrong, and iron it out so you won't have to worry about it again!

I wish you the best of luck in your continuing presentation, and feel free to ask me any other questions that can help lead to your test-day success.
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion