BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

My Profiles: need some Guidence for MBA schools

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by giddyup888 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 am
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum. I am really surprised how much MBA info I could find on this site. I thank for everyone sharing their thoughts and interests.

so here is my story. I amn't sure if I am too old for MBA or not. but I have strong interest in MBA programs.

Profile: Chinese/Male
Age: 35

GMAT: average score around 540-580 on 800score gmat tests. not yet taken real gmat. 1st GMAC simulation test, I scored 600.

Work experience: 10 Years in technical sales/marketing experiences in Asia/Pacific region.

Current Degree: BS in BioChem(gpa3), MS in CS(gpa3.6)

My MBA interests: Entrepreneurship

H-Target: HBS, Sloan, Tucker
L-Target: Babson, BU

Please advices if I have any chances to get into top B-school. what kind of school would i be able to apply give my age and profiles. what's my alternative.

many thanks in advance!
-Feif
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Your age will not be a deterrent, and in fact could even be a differentiator as long as you have accomplished something in your career. Schools like to diversify their student bodies, so "older" candidates offer just as much differentiation as other categories. Where you will be challenged is with your GMAT score, which falls below the average and also below the 80% range of many top schools. I would suggest a prep course to try and get your score up to mid-600's. This would make you much more competitive.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant


Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by giddyup888 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm
thanks for the reply. any recommandation for a good gmat prep class. i have sit in a couple classroom class before, but i find it not very suitable to my travel schedule because nature of my work.

Also because I have been out of school for so long, and at older age to memorize things. I feel that i am at bit of disadvantage when preping for gmat. Are there any good online prep course, where i can take the recording when iam on the fly?
Regards
-Feif
Join the discussion

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm
I am not as familiar with the online prep courses, so perhaps someone else can chime in.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant


Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by giddyup888 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm
I am also taking some management courses at Harvard Extension, will my grade from these management courses help in my application and perhaps compensate my low gmat score?

thanks for the quick response.
-Feif
Join the discussion