BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Minority Recruiting Events

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by aiex99 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 am
Hello All,
During the application process, I've come accross certain programs schools offer for minority recruitment. You have to apply to these programs and they say they only accept X amount of applicants. Specifically, Michigan takes 80 and Duke takes 80 as well. Both applications state that acceptance into these programs doesn't guarantee admission into the actual MBA program. My question is, do you think getting accepted into these programs at least shows that the school is interested in you or are they completely two different situations? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if I get into one of these recruitment programs do you think my chances of getting into the actual MBA program are good?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by dragoljubce » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm
How do you know that Duke invites only 80? I plan to apply for Duke Women's workshop next month. My gut feeling tells me that if they don't invite me for the 3-day infomercial, they will probaby not admit me to the school either.
Join the discussion

Duke MBA

by aiex99 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm
I'm applying to the Workshop for Minority Applicants. On the site (https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/duke ... _workshop/) they say they invite 80 people. It doesn't say anything for the woman's thing though so it may be different.

My reasoning is basically the same as yours, but maybe I'm just being shortsighted. Hope you get into yours!
Join the discussion

by dragoljubce » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm
I have applied to Duke Women's weekend. Just like a minority weekend, they will invite 80 people. I am just curious if anyone has received an invite for either event? Or does Duke wait till the last minute to inform people of the invitation?
Join the discussion

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 am
I attended Duke's Minority weekend prior to applying (and getting accepted) several years ago. They definitely try to invite viable applicants to the weekends however you should not conclude that you will not be accepted as a student simply because you don't get accepted for a weekend program. Eighty slots is a very limited number for the hundreds of qualified applicants who apply to the weekend programs. So, in a nutshell, don't let a "rejection" from a weekend discourage you from applying to the MBA program. Best of luck!
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by dragoljubce » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm
I got an invite :D And, I don't even have GMAT score, not yet. :wink:
Join the discussion