BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Admission Advice!

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by iwish » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 am
Hi,

I'm an MBA aspirant, looking to apply to the U.S for fall 2010. I took my GMAT recently and managed only a 560. While this was lower than my average in the mocks, I'm contemplating applying with this score itself.

I'm from India and work with a leading/global strategy consulting firm. Main area of expertise in technology consulting and market research, in which I have 2 years work exp. I have a moderate academic record (UG/high-school). I do have some community service contributions and a few other extra curricular achievements to back me.

How do you perceive my chances considering the above profile?? Could you please list about 5 schools wherein I stand a healthy chance for admission. Additionally, it would be of great help if you could provide a rank-range(with the name of the ranking-survey) for the schools that I should ideally be targeting.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to your response.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 am
It is going to be very difficult to get into a good program with a GMAT of 560. I would recommend that you identify your areas of weakness, work on strengthening them, and retake the test. Another option is to look at programs that accept the GRE. Sometimes, individuals that have a tough time with the GMAT can achieve better scores on the GRE.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion