BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile evaluation...

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jpeverini » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm
Hi all-

First off, I am looking at applying to schools only in Italy, Switzerland, Spain and France. My top schools are;

1) Bocconi
2) Universita' di Bologna
3) St. Gallen
4) HEC
5) Insead

I graduated from Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, CA with a overall GPA of 3.40 and a major gpa of 3.65. I finished my undergrad with a B.S of Science in Accounting.

I currently work at Deloitte and Touche (San Jose, CA office). At the time of enrollment I will have 2 years of experience. I have had several other part-time jobs in my life starting when I was 9 years old.

I have two extended european stays. Both were in Rome, Italy where I studied abroad twice while in college. One time was for a three month summer session and the second time was for a 6 month Fall semester.

I have not taken the GMAT but can expect a score of atleast 650 I think. I am shooting for a 720. I have begun studying but do not plan on taking it until Jan 2010.

Also, there is a chance that I will be a EU citizen by application date, not sure if I should mention that or not. (this is a long story, I am trying to obtain Italian citizenship, which I qualify for, but it may take up to one more year to receive).

Anyway, I was hoping to see whether or not I am qualified. Also, are there any other specific schools that you think I may be very well suited for (I understand that I have gave very little information). Thank you for taking time to look at this.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Brett N » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 am
Hi jpeverini,

The GMAT will be a big determining factor if you are qualified or not but if you get a 720, then yes, you are certainly qualified for the programs listed. If you are really serious about finding out if you're qualified, open up the application and feel it out. Can you answer all the questions with convincing stories? How does your resume look, etc. Does this make sense?
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion

by jpeverini » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:43 pm
Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile. Yes I have opened up the application for most of these schools. I feel pretty comfortable responding to all the questions with convincing answers. I feel that working at Deloitte and Touche has been a huge help to me. Because even though I only have two years of experience, (I probably technically have 2.5 years considering how many late nights and weekends I have been working) this career really advances you in terms of business knowledge.

Anyway, I have about two months for the GMAT and plan on putting in 1 - 2 hours per day, so hopefully I will be up around 150 - 200 hrs of study by then.
Join the discussion