BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by gupta » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 am
Hi All,

It will be really helpful if any of the experts out there can evaluate my profile

I am an Indian female aged 28 years

GMAT : 690 (Q 51, V 31)
Work Ex :4.5 years before I join B school.
Undergraduate percent - 77% (I am not sure of the conversion on the scale)
Major - B.Tech in Information Technology

I'm working with one of India's largest IT company which has been listed in the NASDAQ.
I had a chance to demonstrate my leadership skills also to some degree.

Extra Curriculars : Volunteered & Participated in a large number of activities in school and college fests.

I have been involved in voluntary work for the past 3 years within my organisation where I work and also outside it.

I'm interested in Human Resourse Management course

The schools I'm targeting are
Kellogg
Booth
Ross
Kelley
University of Wisconsin
Krannert
Urbana Champaign
Broad

What are my chances at these schools? Would you suggest me any other school which would be safe for me.

Thanks for your time taken.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Brett N » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 am
Your chances are exactly 11.4% :) Just kidding.

You have good credentials but you are coming from a very competitive pool of applicants so I believe your chances largely depend on your application and your effort for a specific school.

I would recommend narrowing your choices down to a few schools so that you increase your focus and chances of getting into at least one of them.

Would you be happy going to a school ranked in the 10-25 ranking? 25-50? If so, I would also suggest staggering the schools you apply to. Does this all make sense?
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion

by gupta » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 am
Ahh... 11.4% You are scaring me Brett :cry:
Thanks for the response.

What you have said does make a sense to me. I understand that I am coming from one of the most competitive pool.

I would be more than happy if I get to a school in the 10-25 ranking.

Do you have any specific schools in mind considering my profile. Which schools would you recommend me to narrow down to.

Thanks in advance.
Join the discussion

by Sophia007 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 am
Hi Gupta,

Kellogg is a very good school for your area of interest. In fact, they have a specific program that focuses in this. From where I see, the following are pretty good mix that you've selected.

Kellogg
Booth
Ross
Kelley
Urbana C.

I agree with Brett that it usually depends on your application and how you pick the schools. If you need further guidance, please feel free to email me and I'd be happy to set up a call.
Sophia Pathak| Admissions Consultant |

If my post was helpful, let me know by pushing the thanks button.:) Please free to directly email me at [email protected]. ANY questions are welcome! check out what others have to say about their experience with me https://mymbamentor.com/?page_id=31
Join the discussion