BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

When should I apply?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by sme0928 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Hi there,
I have a question regarding timing of my application. I am finishing up the Manhattan GMAT course, which ends on Nov 4. I would obviously like to give my self sufficient time to study after the course is over (this will be my 2nd and last attempt)

The USC part time (USC.PM) program is my #1 choice and I would like to start there in the Fall of 2010. I believe the USC part time application deadline is rolling through May 2010 for Fall 2010 start date.

My question is, when should I plan on taking the test to assure I get the rest of my application submitted and give myself the best chance of getting accepted?


Thanks,
-Steve
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Brett N » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am
Hi Sme0928,

I would give yourself about 2.5 months to get your entire application done - this obviously depends on if you work with a consultant, who can help your timing - then walk backwards from when you want to submit you application. Does that make sense?
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion

by sme0928 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 am
Hi Brett,
Thanks for your feedback. If I take the GMAT in Mid December, 2,5 months after that would put me at about early March. Submitting my applicationin March for a deadline that is in May is cutting it real close, and may really curtail my chances of being accepted. I am 29, and not getting any younger :) so I would rather not push my MBA start date to 2011 (USC part time only starts in Fall). On the flip side, I do not want to rush my application either. Thoughts?

Thanks for your insight,
-Steve
Join the discussion

by Brett N » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am
Are you only applying to 1 school?

My recommendation is to break everything down into small steps and then project manage the entire process. This way you can get things done that take up a lot of time now - such as recommendations or little stuff (that add up) such as your transcript - and focus on the big stuff after the GMAT. This will shrink your time down to about a month.

Do you know what I mean by project management? I used this system when I applied using excel - and I've since moved to a software program - and it really helped limit the amount of work, stress and time it to complete it all. You can get about 60-75% of the application done this way while you're studying. Then when you finish the GMAT you can focus on finalizing the application - probably finishing the essays and making sure your recs are in on time.

Feel free to email me if you want me to explain this process further (I use it for all my goals).
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion