BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How tough is real GMAT PS compared to OG 12 PS ?

Expert replies
by gmater29 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 am
I started GMAT preparation about a week ago. Last I have done math is about 12 years ago. I haven't brushed up on my math yet, but started on sample PS questions in OG 12 just to see where I stand and my hit rate is more then 95%. I haven't completed all the questions from OG yet, only about 50 questions till now.

I was wondering if real GMAT PS has similar difficulty or should I try some different books as well (if yes any suggestions) or harder questions are yet to come ?
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by dmateer25 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 am
The questions in the OG12 are listed in order of difficulty. So the first 50 questions in the PS section are the easiest in the book.

Also, it is hard to compare the OG12 to the actual GMAT because the GMAT is a CAT (Computer Adaptive Test). It all depends how you are doing on test day. If you are getting a lot of the questions right you are going to see some very difficult questions. If you get a lot of questions wrong you might see some easy questions. Saying that, the OG12 is your best source for GMAT questions because these are actual retired GMAT questions.

You might want to brush up on your math before trying all of the questions at the end of the PS section. But if you want to get an idea of more difficult questions, try one of the questions at the end of the PS section.
Join the discussion

gmater29 wrote:I started GMAT preparation about a week ago. Last I have done math is about 12 years ago. I haven't brushed up on my math yet, but started on sample PS questions in OG 12 just to see where I stand and my hit rate is more then 95%. I haven't completed all the questions from OG yet, only about 50 questions till now.

I was wondering if real GMAT PS has similar difficulty or should I try some different books as well (if yes any suggestions) or harder questions are yet to come ?
Yes, I noticed this too. I blew through the first 80 problems easily, then there was a noticable increase in complexity (currently at #101). I'm still at 97% hit rate, but the questions take me 1-2 minutes now instead of < 1 minute. I'm sure after 150 (end of intermediate?) there will be another jump...which I'm looking forward to :).
Join the discussion