BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hi...Need some advice

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by vinayakdl » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am
Hi,

I am looking at applying to top 5 schools. It will be great if you can take a look at my profile and provide feedback. I would really appreciate. I was expecting a lot more on my GMAT but had a bad day and want to know if it is worth trying again.

Nationality: India
Masters from Purdue: 3.63/4.00
Total Exp: 6years

GMAT: 710 Q49(87) V37(80)

Age: 28

Work Experience:
1+ in manufacturing in India
2+ in IT in india
3+ in Financial Services in India

More: I have a very compelling personal story and was wondering how much impact that makes.

I know if i study more and try again can score 750+ in GMAT but want to know if this score is enough to get me into Kellogg? I would really appreciate your help.

Vinayak
Last edited by vinayakdl on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

Re: Hi...Need some advice

by Linda Abraham » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 pm
vinayakdl wrote:Hi,

I am looking at Kellogg and interested in their real estate program. It will be great if you can take a look at my profile and provide feedback. I would really appreciate. I was expecting a lot more on my GMAT but had a bad day and want to know if it is worth trying again.

Nationality: India
Masters from Purdue: 3.63/4.00
Total Exp: 6years

GMAT: 710 Q49(87) V37(80)

Age: 28

Work Experience:
1+ in manufacturing in India
2+ in IT in india
3+ in Financial Services in India

More: I have a very compelling personal story and was wondering how much impact that makes.

I know if i study more and try again can score 750+ in GMAT but want to know if this score is enough to get me into Kellogg? I would really appreciate your help.

Vinayak
At this point in time and assuming that your undergrad grades were good, I recommend you apply with your current score. Many applicants to Kellogg are accepted with this score and a 750 doesn't guarantee your acceptance either. For now, invest in your essays and the other application elements.

A compelling personal story can make a difference if told well.

Best,
Linda Abraham
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by vinayakdl » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am
Thanks Linda,

Appreciate your help. Accepted.com is a great place.

Vinayak
Join the discussion

You're welcome

by Linda Abraham » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:27 am
vinayakdl wrote:Thanks Linda,

Appreciate your help. Accepted.com is a great place.

Vinayak
Vinayak,

You're most welcome. Thanks for the feedback!"

Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion