BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Premium Online -- Wildly Differing Scores

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by willshu » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm
Hi, I have recently taken two CATs as part of the premium online program, which in general, has been very helpful. The first time I took the test I received a 640 (62% Quant, 85% Verbal percentile) (26/37 Quant, 35/41 Verbal). The second time I took the CAT, which was today, I received a 750 (99% Quant, 99% Verbal) (30/37 Quant, 30/41 Verbal). Now obviously I am pleased with this score, but I do not understand how there can be such a discrepancy in the scores given I got 5 additional verbal questions wrong versus last time, and still managed to score in the 99th percentile? The only logical reasoning behind this is that the questions were much more difficult than the previous test. My impression is that they were of a similar difficulty. If I break down the two tests by Low/Medium/High difficulty, it is clear that the second test had far more questions characterized as "difficult" and only had 2 "low" questions in total, both in verbal and math. On the other hand, the diagnostic had a whopping 29 total questions considered a "low" level of difficulty. Given I got the first 14 questions right on the verbal section of the diagnostic, this appears to be illogical to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |