BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Manhattan GMAT CAT score was way off

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by cunningo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 am
So I had been studying for the GMAT with Manhattan GMAT's materials and practice tests and I was consistently scoring in the 72-79th percentile on the CATs.

I just took the GMAT yesterday though, and I ended up in the 48th percentile. I didn't feel terrible about the test either and I'm wondering how my result was so much different than the CATs.

Did I just bomb the section on the real test? My verbal score on the test was close to what I'd done on the CATs.

On top of all of that, this is my second time taking the GMAT and my actual score went down from last time, by about 10% points in Math, and 3 in Verbal.

Would love to hear some thoughts.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by michael.dinerstein » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am
Hi cunningo,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not perform as well as you had expected on the real test. Many factors can contribute to score discrepancies between practice tests and a real GMAT exam, including the number of times you've taken our practice exams, the circumstances under which you took the practice tests, and most crucially, whether you suffered from test anxiety the day of the test or not.
Here is an article about ways to manage GMAT stress:
https://www.manhattangmat.com/stress-tips.cfm

At this step, what I'd recommend doing is sending me an e-mail at [email protected] so I can take a better look at your account and set you up with advice more suited to your particular situation.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion