BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile evaluation: "older" female applicant

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by dragoljubce » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 am
Dear Stacy:

I would appreciate your feedback regarding my chances at being admitted at UNC or Duke.
My UGPA is 3.91 and GGPA is 3.5 at top 20 engineering school. I have both BS & MS in Computer Science and 15 years of experience as a SW engineer. I am currently studying for GMAT, so I have no idea what will be my score.
I know, I am "old", will be 40 entering 2010 semester. But, I am also a mother of a preschooler and I have no intention of working and going to school, so full-time is the only option for me. This decision has been prompted by my layoff, which allowed me to actually go back to school as a full time student. I wouldn't quit my job voluntarily to go back to school.

My grad school transcript says that I withdrew from the University half way. That is because I had a serious medical condition, followed by a divorce. Should I say that in my optional essay, or just let it slide since I did get my MS?

Now, in my defense, I had lots of ups and downs in my life. I came to the US in the middle of war in Yugoslavia. I grew up in communism, so "business" was not even a word in my vocabulary back then. I took me a while to realize that I like business so much better than programming. Once I realized that, I put my ambitions on hold so I can be a mother to my young child. Now, close to 40, I am ready to work on my education again.

How should I approach all my obvious weaknesses during the admission process?

Thank you for your feedback.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Brett N » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 am
Just be honest and open about your experiences in your application and talk about how these experiences will make you a great candidate for their school. I know a mother of two who graduated from Tuck last year.

As for some of your weaker areas, I wouldn't talk about them too much. Everyone has weaknesses and you can talk about things that happened in your past but try to bridge them into something positive.

You want professional help in doing this, feel free to contact me directly.
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion

by dragoljubce » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:33 am
Thank you Brent for encouraging feedback.
Join the discussion

by TomV » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 am
We've noticed that profile evaluation requests are common on this site so we created a free profile evaluation system on our website ivyappsuccess.com. Now you can easily submit your personal information on our website and we will send you a reply via email within a day.

If you want to see your chances of getting in certain schools, go to https://ivyappsuccess.com/advice/profileeval to easily find out.
Tom V
Admissions Consultant
[email protected]

www.IvyAppSuccess.com
Join the discussion