BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Top 10 applicant - how to tell my story?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by g00gler » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm
Profile: 750 Gmat, 5 years of experience (2 in a boutique consulting firm, 3 in analysis for high-tech), female.

I am applying to top 10 schools (Haas and MIT Sloan are on top of the list right now). I spent 5 years in data analysis in fields ranging from energy to HR to computer infrastructure. I'd like to start a consulting company that provides data analysis for a specific sector, where I hope business school would help me find that perfect sector/niche. Having gone to a few MBA forums, it seems the story is not strong enough. One suggestion that my recommender gave is to play off my consulting gig in energy as it is a changing market with an ever-growing demand, and build my 3 years in high tech as getting more quantitative/leadership skills. I do belief energy is a potential field for me to go into (market for long-term options is one area of interest) - would this make a good "story"? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by TomV » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 am
Hi Googler,

When I was applying to business school last year, I took someone's advice and wrote my first draft to the question, "Why I want to go to business school", with a story that 'made sense'. Because the idea was forced, I had the most difficulty trying to finish this essay until I finally decided to chuck the story that 'made sense'. Then I wrote a unique and genuine story about what I believed was the real reason I wanted an MBA.

My suggestion is to go with what you believe is the real reason you want an MBA because when you honest material admissions can really tell - and usually like it. That said, in your essay, I would pick an area that you want to consult in and not say that you hope to figure this out in business school.
I'd be happy to send you my first essay as an example. Contact me directly via email if you're interested in checking it out and talking further.
Join the discussion