Is there a certain type of activity that I should not include in an application. For instance, as I a musician, I was involved in a rock / heavy metal band where we put out a CD and were on a small record label. We also played with many established nationally recognized artists. Because of the style and potentially having this considered a hobby, I am understandably hesitant to include this on an application despite the high level professionalism and dedication involved. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















