BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please advice...

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by Rohit3249 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 am
Hi Guys,

I just gave my gmat today. It was the 4th time that I gave my Gmat :( (Out of 4 times, 3 times I wrote it within a gap of 1 year). My recent Gmat score is

600 (Apt 49, Verbal 23)

The last 3 scores are as follows

600 (Apt 47, Verbal 25)
570 (Apt 48, Verbal 20)
560 (Apt 47, Verbal 20)

In my all mock tests I was doing good. The least score that I got was 660 and highest 720.

However, on the all 4 gmat tests, I was not able to concentrate on the verbal part thinking that I've screwed my Apt portion, which is my strength (Having scored 50 in mocks most of the times). Also, the least score that I got in verbal was 29 in mocks. I gave so many attempts to Gmat since I believed that my verbal is definitely better than what my actual scores suggest. But I could not improve. Like I said, it's more of a phycological problem whenever I write gmat.
I am not able to cope up with the test pressure thinking about my Apt portion. Though, in all the 4 gmat tests I was able to get a decent apt score.

Now, could you please advice me on this. Shall I write the test again, considering that it would be my 5th attempt. Eagerly Waiting for you replies..
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |