BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

710(Q 51,V 33) AWA 4--Should I retake?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by ashes_phoenix » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Hi,
As you can see my verbal and AWA scores are pretty low. I do sincerely believe my verbal skills are much better than what the scores reflect. Regarding my score I have a few queries:
How will my low verbal and AWA Scores impact my applications to the some of the top 10-25 US b-schools?
Can I offset this by good TOFEL score or good interview (as my communication skills are strong)?
If I take GMAT again and get more or less similar score but with a higher Verbal Score-How would the schools view this?
Will my high Quant score give me any distinct advantage?

My background:
Indian Male, Mechanical Engineer
Work Ex: 3.5 Years working for a large IT Company as Design Engineer in Engineering Services Department (Mechanical design). My job involves designing components of Turbo-Machine.
International Work Ex- I worked 6 months in Switzerland at client site.
I recently got promoted as well.
I have been involved in CSR activities and event management within my company.

What do make of my profile and would you advise me to take GMAT again?

Thanks in advance.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Paxton Helms - Kaplan » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Hi and thanks for your note. I don't think that I would worry about taking the GMAT again. The 4.0 is a bit surprising but your GMAT score (Q and V) is very strong and counts much more than your AWA.

Your profile looks strong and it's great that you have international work experience.

Where are you thinking about applying?
Keep me in the loop about your thinking and let me know if you have any more questions.

Paxton



Paxton Helms is an MBA admissions consultant for Kaplan Admissions Consulting. He earned his MBA from UCLA and specializes in helping clients that are applying to top twenty and "reach" programs. He can be reached directly at [email protected].

To begin working with Paxton immediately, follow this link and request him specifically: https://www.kaptest.com/GMAT/Admissions- ... lting.html
Join the discussion