BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hi Lisa, can you evaluate my profile?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jufesado » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 am
Hi Lisa, I would really appreciate if you could help me evaluating my profile.
Thanks in advance.

My GMAT score:
550 AWA 4

Age 33/Colombia South America
Lived and worked in Colombia

Undergraduation:
2000, Industrial Engineering
GPA 3.0

Work Exp:
This is my strong point. Working for a Marketing Research Company during the last 8 yrs in several leadership positions. During the last 5 years I have been promoted 2 times reaching managerial positions in marketing. Now I have responsibilities as a Product Leader for Colombia, Central America and The Caribbean reporting to the regional manager and the Product Leader for Latin America.

Accomplishments:
Strong growth of the products under my leadership (growth in revenue and EBITDA - 30% year achieving budget targets over 15%), increase the penetration of such products - 35% year, development of new products for new industries (telecom, automobile, household appliances) in the marketing research business.

Extra-curricular activities:
Married with a 3 year old daughter. Sportsman (marathon runner, soccer player) Nature lover. I like hiking, mounting biking and camping.

What I am looking for
I am looking to do my MBA 2010 from a Canadian (Montreal) b-school. Mcgill, Concordia or HEC
I want to develop the appropriate skills for a general manager position specially developing team leadership skills. My issue is that my GMAT score is too low, however the minimum score required by the three schools is 550 but the average score is between 620 and 640. I want to know if my profile is right for these colleges and if its necessary to take the GMAT again. I should take as a reference the minimum score or the average?

Favorite Schools
I am looking for
HEC Montreal
Concordia University
Thanks in advance
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm
Dear jufesado,

I agree that your work experience is an asset for you and will serve you well in the admissions process. I also agree with you that your GMAT will be a concern. Since you are at the minimum, you can certainly apply and see what happens. However, I think if you can retake your GMAT and increase your score even 20-30 points, then you will be much closer to the average and the admissions committee will be more confident in your academic ability. Worst case scenario: you apply with your 550 which meet the threshold. Either way, you want to submit a strong set of essays, good recommendations and do well in your interview to give yourself the best chance for admission.

Best of luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

by jufesado » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am
Dear Lisa
Thank you very much for your advice,

Regards
jufesado
Join the discussion