BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Round 2 Applications

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by EMAN » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:29 am
If I apply to Round 2, do my chances decrease compared to Round 1? Supposedly, I heard they are supposed to be the same but I would think admissions staff may start to see a lot of applications so you're chances of standing out may decrease a little. I have a 3.42, have double major in undergrad (bus. admin and econ.), am a Level 2 CFA candidate with four years of work experience in Corporate Finance setting. I am shooting for a 700+ GMAT and would hope to be competitive for a program like the University of Chicago.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am
If you can submit a complete and strong application in Round 1 then go for it. Otherwise, you should aim for Round 2 because there is not a significant difference between the two. However, avoid delaying until Round 3 because then most slots are filled and Adcom will wonder why you waited so long (ie. they weren't your 1st choice, you procrastinated, etc.)
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

Thanks

by EMAN » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 am
Thanks. That is very helpful. The only reason I probably won't submit by Round 1 is because I only started studying for the GMAT recently.
Join the discussion

by Brett N » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 am
I applied in the second round and got accepted. There is no different between the rounds and the more important thing is that you get in your best application and considering you haven't taken the GMAT yet I would recommend the second round.

That said, when I applied second round, I used some techniques to make the school know I was really interested in their program. I believe this is more important to do for the second round because it's non-binding. Contact me if you're interested in learning more about them. Either way, you have a good shot with those credentials.
Please free to contact me at [email protected] or through our
profile evaluation form.

Ivy App Success
Join the discussion