Before I get my MBA, I am trying to take advantage of all of the perks that my job offers. Presently, my employer pays for a free certification, regardless of whether it relates to my job. Can anyone suggest a certification program that would be useful in the future and not too difficult? I would prefer a program that is offered online or part-time. Keep in mind that I am currently working full-time and am taking 6 hours of graduate-level classes. Thanks a ton for your help!!
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















