BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

A few quick questions

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies

Which option would you pick?

Pay $100k for USC mba program <-- University of Souther California
1
100%
Pay $0 for Tier 3 MBA program
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 1

by salesian » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 am
19 August at 09:51
word - just had a few questions.. I'm trying to search online, but want some personal insights.

Here is my plan - I currently work for the government, and they are willing to pay for my grad school if I attend a tier 3 MBA program. But since it's free, I'm really debating on where to go. The tier 3 program requires a 500 out of 800 on my GMAT

1. Will I need a course to obtain a 500 on the GMAT? or can I just go in and take it - and score a >500
2. How many times can I take the test? How often if I don't like my previous scores? Do they average the scores?
3. When did you start to apply and when were deadlines? I emailed tier 3 school and they said that first round is OCT-NOV, what does Round 1 mean?
4. Would you rather pay $100k for USC MBA program or $0 for Tier 3 MBA program?
5. Should I get a MBA or Masters of Accounting? *note: I already have a CPA

Thanks again - I really appreciate it.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |