BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Help me out!!!

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by kbharadwaj.1987 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:02 pm
I've already given the GMAT once. I got a 600 (quant-49 and verbal-24). I'm giving the GMAT again this September. I have no sort of functional experience. I've a GPA of 2.6. I'm very good at organizing stuff and also I'm an amateur DJ, and vocalist. Also I know Spanish and French. I've done some social work too a la helping out the orphanage kids. I've also taught all sorts of subjects to the students up to secondary education level for two years at a local school. And also I undertook this really interesting project in my final year of Engineering, and thus I could get a letter of recommendation from the company manager. Would a 700+ fetch me a b-school of my choice (the top-50 of course I'm not including the top-15, because I'm sure I would get rejected because of no work experience). The schools which interest me are:
1) Ohio State University, Fisher
2) Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) (PA)
3) Indiana University, Kelley
4) University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler)
5) University of Southern California (Marshall)
6) Emory University (Goizueta) (GA)

Please assess my profile and please help me out. I'm planning to apply for the round 1.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |