I know this is an gmat/mba forum, so this post might not completely belong here. Starting next fall I will be in New York, and am very interested in getting a masters in financial engineering. Specifically the masters in financial engineering at the polytechnic institute of nyu. This is not to be confused with the masters of finance program at nyu. I was just wondering since the polytechnic institute recently "merged" with nyu, do any of you know how reputable it is? I have not heard too much about it, but its a program I think i can get into with my background.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















