BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Drop Down Banner interference with questions

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by blackarrow » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm
Wondering if this is an issue that only I am encountering or are others facing the same??

A question posted on the forum with a screenshot from GMAT exam or elsewhere copied onto word and attached, is not clearly visible because the drop down banner - (ad of Kaplan,Veritas ,clear admit,one I see on the right hand side of the screen normally) interferes with the body of the attachment.

Most times I am not able to read the right hand side of the attachment because the banner interferes, and it is very irritating, cause there is no way that I can scroll and remove it.

Please check this out!
Its better to burn out than to fade away
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

by aim-wsc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am
I think there's a problem with everybody...

Neo2000 answered it in other thread https://www.beatthegmat.com/is-anyone-el ... 41120.html
Join the discussion

by DanaJ » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am
I've experimentally found a solution to this:

Right-click on the picture and Save Image As something on your desktop. Delete it after you're done :).
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 am
DanaJ wrote:I've experimentally found a solution to this:

Right-click on the picture and Save Image As something on your desktop. Delete it after you're done :).
:lol: good one.
Unfortunately I think the problem is not only with our forums.
But good news is very soon we'll get rid of it, I promise. :)
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am
Sorry to make you guys do these workarounds. I can guarantee you that on Monday, this problem will be solved! :)
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion