BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

TOEFL BLOG?

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by ruzgar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:41 am
Hello,

This community is so great for people like me looking for entering in MBA program! I really appreciate everything on it.
However, I think that it would be very helpful to include a blog about TOEFL, for the numerous students, like me, who are from other countries and need to get TOEFL high scores.

I would help you with materials and advices if you need.

Thanks in advance to read my suggestion.

Best Regards.
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

Re: TOEFL BLOG?

by aim-wsc » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:12 am
ruzgar wrote:Hello,

This community is so great for people like me looking for entering in MBA program! I really appreciate everything on it.
However, I think that it would be very helpful to include a blog about TOEFL, for the numerous students, like me, who are from other countries and need to get TOEFL high scores.

I would help you with materials and advices if you need.

Thanks in advance to read my suggestion.

Best Regards.
One interesting thing about the BeattheGMAT blog is: it's created well before the BTG forum and it was rather Eric's day-to-day GMAT study blog than a reference-blog-to-add-in-the-forums.

Eric doesn't need TOEFL as English is his native language. So, I don't think he'd write such blog for us... :?

I have a suggestion for you: If you have resources and are going to take the TOEFL, why don't YOU write your own TOEFL study blog? I promise if I find it interesting I'd do some marketing of your blog. (as you said, it would help the future test takers :) )
Last edited by aim-wsc on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:58 pm
We're all about the GMAT here. As Johny said, if you'd like to start a TOEFL blog we certainly encourage the effort!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion