I have a question about after you are accepted to an MBA program. I feel as though I might not get into one of the better schools that I am applying for and I was wondering about class rank. Does your class rank at school matter? For instance, if I go to a decent school and gradute top of my class, would employers take notice and I have more opportunities that normal standing students at the same school?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















