BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Temple or Drexel?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by theGoodLife » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am
I'm in the same situation as you in school choices. I'm in the process of apps for my mba in philadelphia, with a 3.1gpa 660gmat.

I live in Philadelphia, and there is just soo much information put out there for the two schools.

You read one place Drexel is #10 and Villanova is #11 in part-time mbas,
then you see a billboard that st. joe's is no. #1 in philadelphia region, and your'e like huh? Then looking at average GMAT scores and the list from highest to lowest is Temple, Drexel, Villanova, St. Joe's, depending on where you look though.

Personally I am picking Villanova over Temple at this point in time. Due to the atmosphere I want to be in. Although I live in the city I don't mind driving out there.

Hope this helps, or perhaps it confuses you even more.
Join the discussion