BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

HBS Essay Question

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by future_mba » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 am
First of all I wanted to thank you all for providing such awesome resources for us while preparing our applications. Now my question, I am working on my application for Harvard and one of the essay questions is, "What have you learned from a mistake?" As I've reflected on this question over the last few months I really haven't been able to think of any big lessons that I've learned from mistakes. I'm a college senior this year and have been working full-time for the last two years. So far the only idea I've come up with is to write about my intramural volleyball team showing up to our first several games with attitudes of overconfidence and selfishness and learning the importance of teamwork. Is this a good example of something I could use in my essay? The example just seems quite trivial to me, though I can't think of anything else to use. Help please!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |