BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

What should I do with time excess in the real test?

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by Diep » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am
Hi,
I just get done with all of my MGAT CATs, except for the first test, I get 51 quant in all other ones and have around 15 min left ( I am Asian + actuarial science major). I am pretty confident with quant but my verbal is not good at all. I predict that I also have some extra time for the quant and wonder what the good use of that time is, should I stay there and relax before submit the last question or should I move on and start Verbal early?
Any idea is appreciated.
Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by 4seasoncentre » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:56 pm
:(

I'm Asian too and my Verbal percentile was much higher than my Math, so the sterotype doesn't hold true.

If you know you have extra time in math, then slow down as you approach the end of that section and double check your answers before submitting. If you still have time left over, I would just end the test rather than run out the clock for no reason.

Take advantage of your break and use it to stretch and perhaps get a drink of water.

Then proceed to Verbal.
Join the discussion

by gmat_2010 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 am
If you take more time solving problems, you can get a 52 in Quant. You have the talent to do so. Try doing that and make us proud. :D
Join the discussion