BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GmatFocus related Q

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by navalpike » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 pm
I recently bought and completed the three question “bundles” offered by Gmatfocus (meaning three quant bundles of 24 questions each). My question is, if I buy the bundles again, will I get the same questions or will I get different questions this time?

I know that Ian has answered GmatFocus related inquiries before. So if either him or anyone has intimate knowledge of how GmatFocus works, I'd like to hear from you. I will be spending a lot of money again and want to make sure that it will be worth it.

Thanks for your help.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by navalpike » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am
Anyone?
Join the discussion

by vpr » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am
GMAC claims that upto four tests there will not be any repeat and after that some questions will be repeated. I bought four tests and didnt see single repeat. But the difficulty of question went down drastically (I was scoring 47-51 range). If you are scoring consistently in a range, tests will run out of questions in that range and your test will not reflect your true potential. In the fourth test I missed only 1 question and my range of score was 44-51 because they ran out of tough questions and couldnt evaluate me properly.
Join the discussion

by vpr » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 am
You may want to read Manhattan GMAT review on GMATfocus:

https://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... us-review/
Join the discussion