BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Low GMAT quant score for admissions

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Ferret1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am
Hello I did initially address this question to Linda directly but now I notice the Accepted.com folder so will post (sorry not too familiar with the site!)

Would greatly appreciate any guidance:

"Hi Linda,

I sat for my GMAT yesterday and scored a 660 (Q40, V40). I was very frustrated because content-wise I was well prepared and scored well in my last two GMATprep tests : 740 (Q48, V44) and 750 (Q49, V44). My major problem is not the knowledge of content but that nerves got the better of me on the day particularly in the quant section where I just went blank on a few questions which caused me to panic and rush the section. What is more frustrating is that this is the second time that this has happened. The exact same thing happened a month ago and I ended up cancelling my scores after the quant section because I knew that I had under-performed and wanted another crack at it.

I am only planning to apply for MBA programs for Sept 2011 so I do have time on my hands to re-sit if absolutely necessary but am feeling so dejected that I am not sure if I have the energy (or money) to try again. I would really appreciate it if you could consider my profile and advise me whether it would be essential to up my mark or if I have a chance as is:

South African male
Undergrad majors: Politics, Philosophy, Economics
Post grad degrees: B Com (Hons) in Finance
B Phil Logistics
All fairly strong academics, Deans merit List (top 10%), Golden Key Society etc.
Work-ex: 3.75 years (at Sept 2011) as a Business Analyst and then a Business Process Engineer in supply chain consulting at a large multinational.
Extra-curricular: Strong, esp community service.

My major question is whether the quant focus of my studies may counter the low GMAT quant or the score would be too low to be competitive for the following programmes:

Esade
Rotterdam
IE
Oxford
Cambridge
INSEAD

I do realise the last 3 or 4 may be a stretch but thought that maybe I may stand a chance as my overall profile is not particularly common.

Thank you!

Greg
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Cindy Tokumitsu » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Hello, Greg,

Certainly the strong quant focus of your studies along with strong quant grades will somewhat mitigate the relatively low GMAT quant score. With the possible exception of Insead, I don’t think that, in the context of your profile overall, the 660 would be an automatic disqualifier. That said, it makes the schools reasonable reaches that would otherwise be closer to par, which in turn means that your execution of the applications should be nearly flawless to present a compelling candidacy – don’t just rely on the differentiating facts.

Best regards,
Cindy Tokumitsu
Senior Editor, Accepted.com
www.Accepted.com
Join the discussion