BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Do I need to take the GMAT again?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Cossie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am
Hello!

This is my first post on this site. Unfortunately I didn't really find it until after I took the GMAT which is a shame as it seems to be an excellent resource.

I took the test a week ago and scored a 720. 46/99th percentile in the Verbal and 42/63rd on the Quantitative. My essay score was a 6.0.

I think my performance on the Quantitative was really very bad. It was never my strongest suit but I would usually score a little higher in my practice tests... I would never claim that Maths comes naturally to me but I believe that I have proven academic achievements in the subject.

I have an degree in Mechanical Engineering from one of the top courses in the UK. I went to Imperial College, London which regularly ranks along with Cambridge for engineering disciplines. I graduated in 2006 with a high 2:1 grade. I achieved 69% which is only 1% off of a 1st, the highest passing grade. Since then I have worked as a professional engineer for a well respected engineering consultancy which specialises in the automotive sector.

Personally, I think that this would prove my mathematical ability better than a GMAT test where I made stupid mistakes under pressure. I would really like an opinion on whether the admissions people at the top schools will agree with me. I really don't want to have to take it again but I don't want to scupper an otherwise relatively solid application with an unflattering Quant score!

I am hoping to apply to Stanford, Harvard, Columbia and INSEAD. I am currently domiciled in the UK though I have dual Bulgarian citizenship.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer some perspective on my conundrum!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by jzdchou » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:21 pm
I can't tell you whether to retake cuz it is a great score!

I scored 640 V 35/74% Q 43/68% with AWA 5.0 :(

And like you, I am a mechanical engineer. But English is not even my first language and yet I scored higher on verbal than math LOL

BTW I scored perfect math scores on SAT and GRE so I am not bad at math !!!!
Join the discussion

by Cossie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Hey, thanks man. I know it's a good score but I'm just worried about the massive difference in verbal and quant...

English isn't my first language either... I was born in Bulgaria but I did most of my education here so it doesn't count really... I'm fluent!

I found the Maths in the GMAT to be really quite difficult at times. It's often more about knowing the technique and spotting the right shortcut than actually doing difficult maths... I'm not sure if the way that it's done is entirely representative. I won't complain though, I'm not bitter. It beat me on the day, I guess!

If anyone else has any advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Join the discussion