BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Help...too late to provide supplement information?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jzdchou » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm
I applied to a top ranked part time program and regardless of admission results, I will hear from them by 8/1. In fact, many people on other forums have reported receiving admission emails on a daily basis.

When I submitted my application, I did not mention being a member on the board for my co-op apartment in 2005-2006. Right now I can not fathom why I did not include that information/activity :( probably was a case of temporary stupidity.

Since a co-op is run like a corporation, being on the board should really boost my application and being that my EC was weak to start with, that was just a really bad decision on my part. I had many responsibilities such as managing budgets (as a group), interview applicants, evaluate contractors, dealing with lawyers on co-op policies, etc....

Is it now too late to write an email to the adcom to "supplement" my application? Would they care about such activity?

In fact there was another EC I failed to mention. I had an internship with the city of new york in the summer of my college graduation to work with kids working for nyc. My job was to travel to many government sites and evaluate the progress and interview their supervisors. Although this activity seemed trivial now after 10 years as an engineer, I feel the nature of job was meaningful.

Advice? Please help....
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:16 pm
Hi J,
It doesnt hurt to mention. I would phrase that its something you want to add to your admission file. Probably will not have an impact (as they might have already made the decision on your candidacy), but again cant hurt.

Regards,

N
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion