BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Why don't they understand?!

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by uniqzoe » Wed May 06, 2009 11:54 am
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has this problem, but I hate it when my friends and family just don't understand why I have to devote so much time to this 1 test. My sister tells me the other day that I'm studying too much for this test. Are you serious? Then a coworker tells me, you know you can't really study for standardized test. (this coming from someone whose school didn't require him to take the GMAT).

I understand that its frustrating when they call me and I can't talk or when I always have to decline social gatherings because I'm studying but they should understand how serious this is.

Anyone else have the same problems?
Uniqzoe
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

Re: Why don't they understand?!

by Alpha800 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm
uniqzoe wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one that has this problem, but I hate it when my friends and family just don't understand why I have to devote so much time to this 1 test. My sister tells me the other day that I'm studying too much for this test. Are you serious? Then a coworker tells me, you know you can't really study for standardized test. (this coming from someone whose school didn't require him to take the GMAT).

I understand that its frustrating when they call me and I can't talk or when I always have to decline social gatherings because I'm studying but they should understand how serious this is.

Anyone else have the same problems?
I get the other problem. My mom and wife tell me I'm not studying enough. They say I should be studying only for the test and should have no social life whatsoever. :D

Good luck with the test.
Join the discussion

Re: Why don't they understand?!

by ssmiles08 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:37 am
Alpha800 wrote: I get the other problem. My mom and wife tell me I'm not studying enough. They say I should be studying only for the test and should have no social life whatsoever. :D

Good luck with the test.
at least they think you are not studying enough! my parents think I need to be done in a week and still manage to get a perfect score! HAHH! yah piece of cake right :roll:
Join the discussion