BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Waive right to review recommendations

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by twoplustwo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am
Hello, I am applying to the HBS 2+2 program and I unchecked the box which said "I waive my right to review the letters of recommendation." I guess I was just curious as to what my recommenders would write about me. Was that a bad decision? Will that be viewed negatively and hurt my chances? I was thinking of faxing a letter to the admissions office to waive my right to review the letters, but then I thought the damage might already be done. Is there any way I can repair the damage? The application is not due until another 10 days. Please help!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Paxton Helms - Kaplan » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:54 pm
Hmm... interesting question. My take is that --if your recommenders have already submitted their recommendations-- then that you should do nothing. I suppose you could fax a letter if you wanted (and I probably would) but this seems pretty small in the scheme of things.

The bigger risk is if this adversely effects your recommenders. One of the nice things about confidential recommendations is that the recommenders are free to say what they want. The picture that they paint is not as black and white as recommendees might think: it is often a combination of high praise and candid assessment of your weaknesses. Often times, the recommendation is more nuances (and the writer far more perceptive) than one might think.

My recommendation? Send the fax and then follow up with a phone call. Make sure that it gets done, especially if your recommenders haven't done their thing.

Paxton
Keep me in the loop about your thinking and let me know if you have any more questions.

Paxton



Paxton Helms is an MBA admissions consultant for Kaplan Admissions Consulting. He earned his MBA from UCLA and specializes in helping clients that are applying to top twenty and "reach" programs. He can be reached directly at [email protected].

To begin working with Paxton immediately, follow this link and request him specifically: https://www.kaptest.com/GMAT/Admissions- ... lting.html
Join the discussion