BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

HBS 2+2

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by galacticos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am
Ok, here's the deal.

I'm going to be a senior at a good UG (top 15 if you look at USNWR). I've got around a 3.7 degree GPA (around 3.6 if you combine it with work I did before I transferred to my current school). I don't have much in the way of extracurriculars on campus and all that jazz, but I am "sort of" diverse (I'm Middle Eastern) and I've done two fairly solid summer internships (one with a top finance firm and another with the state's attorney). I took my first GMAT Prep yesterday and scored a 700, hopefully I can replicate that sort of result on test day (I'm hoping to actually increase it a few points - test is on Saturday).

I'm an Economics/PoliSci major so hopefully that makes me 'Liberal Artsy' enough for 2+2. I'm also going to emphasize on my application that I just took the LSAT and am planning to go to Law School but decided to give 2+2 a shot.


Chances?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by twoplustwo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 am
dude, you look like an awesome candidate for 2+2. Just a heads up, the application's due in 8 days...I hope you have your essays ready and yea, give the gmat before July 1st or you will miss the deadline. Just remember, you cant apply next year, so 8 days is all you have.
Join the discussion

by galacticos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:57 pm
Yeah I realize that. I'm taking the GMAT on Saturday and I'm trying to get letters of rec...
Join the discussion