BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I take the GMAT now, totally confused.

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by upfish » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 am
Greetings everyone.

I am a recent under grad who graduated from top tier college with a MIS degree(horrible GPA:3.0). I am very sensitive to weather, and I can't stand half-year long winter in Boston. So I turned down the full-time offer from JPMorgan chase(NYC) and moved back to home(SF, CA) few weeks ago.

I was hoping I could get a job near my home, but I still haven't heard anything until today. Job hunting is very frustrating, especially during this economic downturn. Now I am thinking about going back to school and get my master degree in MBA. I started my GMAT journey a week ago, my first Prep score came out at 670. I believe I still have space for improvement, but a GREAT concern rose after I read couple of the posts from this forum: I don't have a full-time work experience!! I did a 6 months co-op at GE, and that's pretty much the only experience I have.

Many people mentioned that bschools highly encourage applicants have at least 2 years of full time working experience before they apply, does that apply to only top 10 or all bschools? Should I go for MBA now? or I should save it for later.

Please give me some advice. Thank you
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 am
Hi UpFish,
Unfortunately - yes, most top MBA programs highly encourage applicants to have several years of work expereince before applying.

Regards,

N
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion