BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Applying for Harvard 2+2 (help please)

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by thelittleprince » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 am
Hello everyone,
It is my first time here. I know the Harvard 2+2 program isn't exactly an MBA program, but I was hoping you guys could help me with this anyways.

A little background.
I go to UCSD and started off as a computer science major.
I ended my first year with a 2.3 and I was dying because I wanted to go to Law School with a technical degree (patent lawyer).
My second year went well after I decided to switch to psychology (something I was 10 times more interested in) and I brought up this GPA to a 3.0.

(I also took a lot of community college courses to enhance my critical reading skills through courses such as criminal law, history, some programming classes actually like html... I took this on top of my course load at UCSD. 8 classes at community's semester system, and 4 classes at UCSD over the course of 2 quarters.)

Now it is summer time at the end of my 2nd year and I am mostly deciding on law school and business school.

I saw Harvard's 2+2 program and tried to find some information regarding the students admitted to this program. Since it is Harvard, I am sure that the applicants are spectacular. But, I guess I really have nothing to lose to ask how to make myself a better candidate for this program.

By the way, I'm actually done this 3rd year since I came into UCSD with 13 AP classes and I had very little GE requirements. If I decide to do this program, I will have to stay another quarter (but this is completely fine).

I haven't taken the GMAT either, and I am sure that one of the biggest pieces of advice that you guys will give me is to ACE THAT GMAT!!! I'll try =]

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion