BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Onkey » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Hi,

Thank you very much in advance for evaluating my profile. I am a undergrad student at Johns Hopkins University majoring in Business Management. I have currently a 3.95 overall GPA and expect to graduate in Jan 2010. I should graduate with honors and received several scholarships. I am originally from Germany and came to the US 3 years ago. I completed a year of full time Voluntary service in a homeless shelter in Baltimore. Besides my studies I also have worked for a year as a Office Manager for a non-profit that empowers students to address global issues. I am 24 years old and haven't taken the GMAT yet. Once graduated I am planning on working for two years in consulting or at a large cooperation. I would like to earn my right after my BS but I heard the chances for admission are lower. My goal is to earn a MBA from worldwide Top 10 business school. Especially I like Wharton, HBS, LBS, Stanford.

What are my chances ?
Should I apply now or wait and work two years ?
What else could I do to make my to make my application more competitive ?
The undergrad business program at Johns Hopkins is not ranked and relatively unknown. Does that hurts me ?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 am
Guten tag, Onkey:

I have several cursory thoughts about your profile:

1) don't worry about Johns Hopkins rank in business for undergrad, the Johns Hopkins name is well known and the school is highly regarded overall which helps. Coupled with your scholarships and high GPA, this will only serve as a positive in your application.

2) Experience is important in applying to b-school and is truly the one big differentiating factor b-school has from med school or law school, so I would say your best bet would be to do as you suggest and log 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience with a good firm to broaden your leadership and maturity. In that time you will also be able to do more community service to complement your time with the homeless shelter and the non-profit so that you will truly demonstrate a commitment and history of giving back (this will give you an edge over other applicants who whip up some last minute volunteering before applying to b-school).

3) study for the GMAT and even take a prep course so that you can get as high a score as you can and you will be on your way to a very competitive applictation.

hope this helps.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant


Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion