BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

alternative transcrits

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Inspired » Mon May 25, 2009 1:41 am
Hi,

I have a very low GPA(2.7) and would like to build alternative transcripts to improve my MBA application.I did my UG in Electrical Engineering and has been working as a Software Engineer from past 4 yrs.

I checked some Berkeley Extension Online Courses, but not sure if the standard of the courses is sufficient to impress MBA selections committee.(I would like to apply to top 15 MBA colleges this September.)

The courses I found are

1)Calculus I - Lower-division course at the level of the first two years of college, that is, freshman and sophomore.
2)Introduction to Statistics - Lower-division course at the level of the first two years of college, that is, freshman and sophomore.
3)Introduction to Financial Accounting - Upper-division course at the level of the second two years of college, that is, junior and senior.

1)Will these above courses build a impressive alternative transcript?
2)Could you please suggest if I need to add any other courses or if I need to take advanced levels in above courses.
3)I live in Glasgow and tried to find good courses around but could not find.Could you please let me know of any good classroom courses in Glasgow or online courses in UK to build my alternative transcript.

Thank you for reading this and helping me in advance.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm
Hi I,
Thanks for your question. If you are shooting for a top 15 school, the best think you can do is score high on the GMAT. A strong GMAT score can help offset a lower GPA. This will be especially important, since you are a engineering-grad and your applicant pool tends to have higher GMAT scores.

That said, the classes mentioned below are good choices. Truthfully, taking post-grad courses will only have a small impact on your candidacy. Therefore, I would urge you to focus more on your GMAT prep and also consider boosting your extra curricular activities.

Regards,

N
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion