BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Older re-applicant

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by phantomrider » Mon May 18, 2009 3:58 pm
I am 49 years old and enrolled at Chicago Booth as a graduate student at large in my first class. I was denied admission after enrollment and attending class as a graduate student at large. My undergrad GPA was 3.36 in electrical engineering and I have 25 hours of MBA credit at Northern IL. University with a 3.7 GPA. My score on the GMAT was 630 with a 48Q and a 31V. The test environment was very noisy and distracting and I had to guess on the last six questions in both sections. I was scoring in the low seven hundreds consistently on practice tests before D-Day and have the capability to improve my mediocre score. I have 12 years supervisory and management experience at Nucor Steel. What are my odds at getting in at Booth or Kellogg as a part-timer or the weekend program compared to the executive programs ? I have always been a very determined individual that never gives up on anything that I desire. I am in the planning stages for the second go-around What are my best options?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Paxton Helms - Kaplan » Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 am
Wow. Interesting profile and, yes, I would say that you are very determined!! Let me see if I can help you out some with your questions.
What are my odds at getting in at Booth or Kellogg as a part-timer or the weekend program compared to the executive programs ? I have always been a very determined individual that never gives up on anything that I desire. I am in the planning stages for the second go-around What
are my best options?
My quick take is that your odds of getting into the Executive MBA program are better than your odds of getting into the part-time. Remember that the part-time program is really targeted to the same age/experience demographic as the full-time; the only difference is that you are, well, part-time.

The EMBA, given that it is more geared towards senior execs, is probably much more up your alley.

I'm curious: why is the part-time or weekend program more appealing to you than the EMBA program? Are you concerned about the quality of your work experience? Are you worried about fit?

In terms of the GMAT, if you think you can score in the low 700s then, yes, by all means go for it. A GMAT over 700 is a very nice credential to have and if you can make it happen go for it. In the future, if you have to guess on that many questions, it may make sense to cancel your scores and then re-take as soon as you can.

Finally, and I think it goes without saying, ace the classes that you are taking as a graduate student at large.

Let me know your further thoughts and let's keep talking--

Paxton
Keep me in the loop about your thinking and let me know if you have any more questions.

Paxton



Paxton Helms is an MBA admissions consultant for Kaplan Admissions Consulting. He earned his MBA from UCLA and specializes in helping clients that are applying to top twenty and "reach" programs. He can be reached directly at [email protected].

To begin working with Paxton immediately, follow this link and request him specifically: https://www.kaptest.com/GMAT/Admissions- ... lting.html
Join the discussion