BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation Request - HBS2+2

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by rsm_iitb » Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm
Hi,

I will be applying to HBS2+2 this year and wanted to know what my chances would be like.

I also wanted to know if my profile would be competitive enough to try for Stanford GSB, being a college senior and if I should look at other schools.

Here's my profile:

Sorry for the long profile, I wasn't sure what I should write or omit!!

Please let me know what my chances would be like, and where apart from HBS I could (if i should!) apply.

Thanks a lot
Last edited by rsm_iitb on Wed May 20, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Mon May 18, 2009 1:04 pm
Your profile is impressive. You should definitely be a competitive applicant if you can score well on the GMAT (or you can submit your GRE since HBS 2+2 accepts both). HBS 2+2 is geared towards applicants coming straight from undergrad and you seem well positioned to apply. Keep in mind that you must apply during your Junior year. Most other top MBA programs require applicants to have at least 2 years work experience prior to applying.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

Summer Before Senior Year-options

by rsm_iitb » Tue May 19, 2009 11:54 am
Thank you for your reply!

Will giving the GMAT change my chances in any way? I was only planning to submit the GRE score.

Also, this is probably asking too much in detail, but I have 2 options for my summer now.

1. To pursue a research internship at the Technical University of Munich for 2 months,

2. To work on starting a campus environmental sustainability program at IIT, which we hope will have some major impacts, like installing solar panels, etc, but will take time. This will involve working with the deans to an extent, put me in a leadership role and might help me with an extra-curric reco (later this year, if I apply to stanford)

From seeing the importance given to leadership roles, I'd pick the latter option, but I'm not sure how schools view both of these. Is it possible for you to provide some insight? It would help a lot.

Warm Regards
Join the discussion