BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Eval Please!

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by ACNAndy » Fri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Hello!

Well, I'm ready to start thinking about which schools to apply to and your advice would be greatly appreciated. So here goes the breakdown of my profile.

Undergrad: 3.3 in Management from a Top 7 Public University in the US
ECs while in School:
-Sigma Chi Fraternity(Only recognized EC but it took a lot of my time as I was heavily involved in leadership positions)
-Vice President Risk Management
-Vice President Finance/Treasurer

GMAT: 710 (92) (Q: 79 V: 88) AWA: 5.5

WE: Currently work for Accenture and have been for 2 years (will be 3 at matriculation). Very good career path thus far, have always received top ratings and will have no issue gathering strong recommendations from both senior leadership and direct supervisors who can attest to my work. Also gained experience in implementing and training of call centers for several large client projects (managing approx 50 new hires each). Obviously, with Accenture, my focus is currently more IT Consulting but I want to make the switch to MC post MBA)

Current EC: Not much to speak of here, unfortunately. Involved in the United Way frequently and will be starting at Big Brothers Big Sisters tomorrow and I'm very excited about that!

Goals: Like I stated before, my short term goal is to make the transition into MC with the likes of McKinsey or Boston or Bain. In order to do so, I would like to gain my MBA to further my finance knowledge, as well as further develop my general management and strategy knowledge. Long term, I'd like to focus my short term goals around the retail industry and parlay my MC role into a role at a large retailer with the end goal of obviously holding a C level position (that's where increased knowledge in Finance would obviously come more into play, and where my MC work experience could hopefully lead me).

With that in mind, and considering I want to remain in the midwest after graduation, here is my list, in order of preference:

-Harvard (applying on a whim, figure its a stretch for anyone, so I'm going to give it my all)
-Kellogg
-Booth
-Ross
-Darden
-Fuqua
-ND 1 year program
-Minnesota

Any other recommened schools? What do you guys think of my chances? I plan on visiting a few campuses this summer, but don't think I'll be able to get to all of them, which ones would look most favorably on a visit? What should my next steps be, and when should I start taking them?

Thanks for your advice!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by ACNAndy » Tue May 19, 2009 7:09 am
Bueller, Bueller, haha...
Join the discussion