CEIBS- 2009

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
GMAT Score:710

CEIBS- 2009

by airan » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 am
Hi,

Finally, i have got an admit offer from CEIBS 2009. I was always focussed on china and CEIBS was my first preference .. It has happened now..Thanks to all the members and mods of Beat The GMAT. I got lot of help from for my prep ..!
I have some china exposure and by now i have visited the school, talked to professors and current students..If anyone has any questions, i would be happy to answer ..!
Thanks
Airan

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:690

by ajprad82 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:59 am
Hi Airan

I too have got an Admit from CEIBS 2009 ...I am a ERP technical consultant..from India....having 4 years of work Exp...

I have applied to Asian Colleges only....but CEIBS was never my first choice because its too much focused on the Chinese Economy ....I want to pursue a career in business process consulting and don't want to bind myself to China ....post MBA ..

Whats your Outlook on this...Please suggest me....

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:770

by ryanwei » Sat May 16, 2009 11:04 am
Hello Airan,
Could you answer a few questions for the rest of us?

- What are the things you like most about CEIBS after your school visit?
- What is your impression about other fellow students? What does a typical CEIBS MBA student (if there is one) look like?
- How is the CEIBS MBA program generally viewed in China? How does it rank against other top programs such as BiMBA, Cheung Kong in Shanghai, or top schools in HK?

And would you mind also sharing a little bit about your background, please?
Thank you very much!

-Wei Ran-