I have taken all the prep classes at Kaplan and 6 of the 8 CATs. I have scored 530 580 on all of them and am aiming for a 550 on the real thing. I just took a GMAT Prep test and scored a 480. I am devastated. I take the GMAT this upcoming Tuesday and my confidence is very shaken. The GMAT Prep seemed quite different than the Kaplan courses and classes. Which if these programs is the most accurate? Please help with any advice, I am stressing out! Thanks!
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















