BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my profile - Thank you

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Devil_gmat » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Profile evaluation

28 Indian male , graduated from National Institute of Technology,India (B.E Electronics).
working in software services company since 2003 (6 years experience)
2 years in India as software developer
1 year in UK as Project leader leading a team of 4 offshore support engineers.
3 years in US as Project leader leading a team of 15 offshore development and support resources
PMP (Project Management professional) in good standing.
GMAT - 650 (Q49,V29)

Extra curricular activities
Class representative in first year of college
Welfare secretary in second year of college
Member of science club and school band in school

I am looking forward for below two programs
Evening MBA - Chicago booth
Evening MBA - Kellogg
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Joe@VeritasPrep » Fri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm
You have a very good profile as a prospective MBA student. You have strong leadership experience in three different countries. You also come from a well-respected undergraduate school with great extra-curriculars. I do not know your GPA at the school, but it appears that you can sell yourself there - especially with the B.E. in Electronics.

The only thing that would be of concern to me is your GMAT score. That is a good score (and it's what I scored when I got into b-school), but it is more competitive now than when I applied and the schools you want to apply to will be all-the-more competitive. So, I would consider retaking the GMAT (perhaps after taking a prep course) to raise that score a bit.

Also, if you are in any extra-curriculars now, you will want to highlight those as well...
I hope that this was helpful.

Joe Farr | Veritas Prep GMAT Admissions Consultant | www.VeritasPrep.com
Join the discussion

by Devil_gmat » Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Thank you Jaffar for your comments. However I did take prep course but it did not help me improve my verbal for some reason though I know that I am not that weak in verbal and scored 5.0 in AWA (if that means anything at all). I am planning to work on my application and may be before submitting the application will give a final try.
Join the discussion